Copywriter, screenwriter and technical business writer for international ad agencies, small startups, Fortune 500 companies and global film studios. What can I write for you?
Jan 2020 - Present
K.A. Bloom, Copywriter
Jan 2015 - Dec 2019
Space Oddity, Co-Founder, COO, General Counsel
- Founded and built startup film, TV, digital and ad studio to create horror content about technology.
- Wrote and produced original scripted videos that have received over 30 million views online.
- Wrote and produced branded video content for global brands including Honda, Amazon and SoFi.
- Wrote content for social, websites and email campaigns to grow brand awareness and develop business.
- Negotiated $150k investment from Snap, Inc. as participant company in Yellow Accelerator.
- Supervised teams of up to 50 people to create videos that have been viewed over 35M times online.
- Oversaw all legal and operational matters for company to achieve legal compliance and financial growth.
June 2014 - Present
Adam Bloom, Esq. PC, Sole Practitioner
- Outside in-house counsel to over 50 early-stage startup companies regarding formation and growth.
- Assist clients in raising over $4 million from Series Seed and Series A investors.
- Advise clients regarding issues including equity, privacy, employment, trademark and litigation.
- Litigate all aspects of complex commercial litigation matters on behalf of Fortune 500 companies.
University of California, Los Angeles - School of Law
Bachelor of Arts
Government and History double-major
Cornell Daily Sun 2003 Columnist of the Year